Brought to you by Whole Fruit Frozen Fruit Bars
What better way to welcome the beautiful weather than with a fun and fruity, hand-crafted drink! The lovely Luisa (check out her adorable Instagram page: @peachestopearls) picked up a box of Whole Fruit Frozen Fruit Bars at her local Publix in Georgia and developed a refreshingly delicious, four-ingredient poptail. And it’s SUPER simple to make. It’s time to call up your girlfriends for a virtual happy hour! Here is what you’ll need for one Whole Fruit Watermelon Mint Poptail:
- 1 Watermelon Whole Fruit Frozen Fruit Bar
- 1 glass of prosecco or champagne of your choice
- ¼ cup sparkling lemonade
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- Pour yourself a glass of prosecco or champagne
- Add one Whole Fruit Watermelon Frozen Fruit Bar to the glass
- Splash your poptail with ¼ cup of sparkling lemonade for a spritzy kick
- Top with fresh mint and enjoy
- Luisa’s Pro Tip: lightly muddle the mint before throwing into your drink for an extra boost of flavor!
While we continue to stay indoors and wrack our brains for fresh perspective, allow this Watermelon Mint Poptail to do just that — transport you to your happy place with a tasty, guiltless treat. It’s a simple afternoon treat that you can feel good about handing over to your child, too (sans the alcohol, of course). Your toddler will giggle at the site of their frozen fruit bar floating upside down in their glass of lemonade. This drink can double as a unique mommy & me snack date or a virtual happy hour must-have! The best of both worlds.
If you would like to check out Luisa’s full blog post featuring these yummy Whole Fruit Watermelon Mint Poptails, click here!