Tampa Bay had another banner year. Here’s a look back at our 22 most popular web stories of 2022.
- Foods that Define Tampa
Some foods have stood the test of time and have come to be synonymous with the Tampa experience itself. The following dishes that define our city and region are emblematic of the magic that happens when local ingredients, diverse cultures and time-honored traditions collide.
- The Tampa Riverwalk – An Overnight Success 40 Years in the Making
All the components necessary for a thriving major city are in place and connected along the Tampa Riverwalk.
- Tampa Bay’s Best Seafood
One of the enviable perks of living in Tampa Bay is our prime access to seafood. We’ve rounded up the best local seafood restaurants for you.
- Tampa Bay’s Top Steakhouses 2022
Culinary trends come and go, but steakhouses are forever. The Bay area is home to a multitude of amazing options for your next night out.
- 5 Tampa Bay Area Communities with Resort-Style Amenities
No need to get away when you’ve got access to these amenities in communities around the Tampa Bay area.
- The InterView: Carmine Iavarone, Iavarone’s Italian Steakhouse
Get to know Carmine Iavarone, part of three generations of family who own several iconic, longtime restaurants in Tampa. He opened Iavarone’s Italian Steakhouse 30 years ago in Carrollwood.
- A History of the Florida Cracker Cowboys
To a Florida native, being called a “Cracker” is a compliment. Here’s the history behind the Florida Cracker cowboys of our state associated with the word.
- 23 Classes and Workshops for Grown-Ups
Here are some ways to go back to the classroom as an adult in and around the urban core in some of our favorite school subjects.
- The InterView: Julie Weintraub, Gold & Diamond Source
Hear from the President of Gold & Diamond Source about her life, from running a business to her secret talents.
- Culinary Sweethearts: Geoffrey & Margaret Zakarian
Renowned chef, restaurateur and Food Network star Geoffrey Zakarian dishes with his wife and business partner about their relationship, careers and love of Tampa.
- Dock and Dine Restaurants in Tampa
Check out our comprehensive list of the best boat-friendly, waterfront restaurants in Tampa that you can boat to.
- 10 Must-Visit Breweries in Tampa
For the craft beer lover, here are 10 of Tampa’s top breweries serving up sours, stouts and everything in between.
- 3 Places to Go Tubing in Florida
These are the best rivers to check out for tubing in Florida. Some of the rivers don’t fall below 72 degrees, making them perfect for summer.
- The History of Native Americans in Tampa
Tampa Bay’s indigenous population peaked when the conquistadors first arrived.
- 2022 Hottest Bars & Drinks
If you’re seeking libations, look no further than Tampa, a city that has become home to popular bars and top-notch cocktails.
- Don’t Fear the Spear
Spearfishing in Tampa Bay may be better than you were expecting. Here’s everything you need to know to perform the sport in our area.
- The InterView: Steve Bonner, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
Get to know Steve Bonner, president of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa.
- Andrea Gonzmart Williams: 5th Generation Owner and Operator of Columbia Restaurant Group
Andrea Gonzmart Williams, 5th Generation Owner and Operator of Columbia Restaurant Group, shares her local knowledge.
- The InterView: Chris Ponte
Get to know Chris Ponte, chef and owner of Olivia, On Swann and Ponte.
- The 100 Year Drive: History of the Ice Cream Truck
The iconic ice cream truck’s invention dates back to an important development that recently celebrated its 100th birthday.
- Florida’s Tech Capital
Champa Bay’s technology scene has been exploding for the past several years under the radar, mainly by word of mouth. Now, the word is getting amplified on the national stage, and the city couldn’t be more excited.
- Tampa Bay Fine Dining Guide 2022
Fine dining elevates mere cooking to culinary art. Here’s our guide to fine dining in Tampa Bay.
Want Tampa Magazine delivered to your mailbox in 2023? Subscribe here.